A unique driving experience on the racetrack on-board of a real Wolf GB08 Thunder single-seater, with the assistance of a professional driver who will be at your full disposal in the garages and will look after you during the entire driving session.
The Wolf GB08 Thunder was born with the goal of being a fast racing car, but equally easy to drive that can allow both, experienced drivers and beginners to drive at a high level. The Wolf GB08 Thunder inherits the DNA of the Wolf GB08 CN and the Wolf GB08 F1, cars that since their 2010 debut have won in the competitions reserved for Sport Prototype cars all over the world. From today on, you have the chance to drive it on a real racetrack thanks to Dazeroa300. What are you waiting for? Get behind the wheel and live the dream!
- FIA homologated E2 SS carbon fiber monocoque
- FIA homologated front and rear roll bar
- FIA homologated carbon fiber front crash box
- FIA homologated collapsible steering column with quick-release steering
- Fuel tank (10.5 gal, 40 L) FIA F.3 homologated
- Brake bias dashboard adjuster; braking bias setting shown on steering wheel display
- Weight: 378 Kg
- Engine: Aprilia RSV 4 1000 cc
- Maximum power: 201 bhp@ 12.500 rpm
- Trasmission: Drexler Differential
- Paddle-activated, auto-blip, electronic gear-shift system
YOUR BOOKING INCLUDES
- Racetrack access
- Car rental
- Assistance of a professional driver/instructor (not on-board)
- Technical briefing before the driving experience (30 mins)
- Data and telemetry acquisition system
- Video camera car on-board with telemetry and overlayed data
- De-briefing activity + analysis of all data collected
- Intercom helmet and disposable balaclava
- FIA approved race suit
- Free guests access
- Tyre consumption
- Rain insurance
- Racing car special daily insurance
The experience includes a special racing car daily insurance with a maximum covering of € 50.000 and a deductible of € 7.500. Any eventual damage under € 7.500 will be charged to the driver, from € 7.500 to € 50.000 will be covered by the insurance. Damages over € 50.000 will be charged to the driver.
- Welcome coffee and registration
- Technical briefing with a professional instructor (about 30 mins)
- Getting ready procedure: participants will be asked to wear our rental race suits, as well as our disposable balaclavas and our helmets with special intercom systems
- Driving position
- Driving experience on the racetrack (duration may vary considering the number of purchased sessions)
- De-briefing activity + analysis of all data collected by “SOLO-AIM” camera
- Guests can watch driving sessions from the pit lane
- End of the activity and driving certificates
You will not have to wait for long to drive our cars as we will give you the chance to book the day and time you prefer for your driving experience.
The driving experience itself might have different durations, depending on the number of the purchased session, from a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of a full day. Each session lasts 25 minutes + 5 minutes stoppage time. At the end of each session we will have a bit of time for checking the performances of the driving experience and communicating with the driver.