H PROJECT: “ADVANCED” Sport Driving Course
Duration: Half day – about 4 hours with exclusive racetrack rental for Dazeroa300
The “H Project ADVANCED Sport Driving Course” is reserved for all participants with disabilities in the lower limbs who have a special B license. This course is suitable for participants who already have some experience on the racetrack or who have attended our entry level course.
The cars used and equipped with special driving devices are BMW M3 E92, Ferrari 458 Italia and the racing car Mitjet 2.0 L.
For each event we do accept a maximum number of 6 participants in order to guarantee the success of the course.
The purpose of Dazeroa300 is to promote the development of automotive activities among the disabled, in parallel with the ones normally reserved for able-bodied.
Thanks to the collaboration with Guidosimplex and Fisaps, Dazeroa300 makes its know-how available for the creation of sports driving courses for people with disabilities in the lower limbs.
Two different levels to guarantee maximum learning and fun for everyone, even for disabled people.
- Registration and welcome coffee
- Technical briefing with professional instructor/driver
- Driving activity on the racetrack with the assistance of our professional instructor:
- 5+5 laps driving BMW M3 E92
- 5+5 laps driving Ferrari F458 Italia
- 10 laps driving a real racing car Mitjet 2.0 L
- End of the activity – driving certificates and group picture
Between each 5+5 laps and also at the end of the final run of 10 laps on the racing car, there will be a technical de-briefing session together with one of our professional driver.