For Dazeroa300, the safety of its customers and employees is of primary importance: therefore, in line with the regulations in force, the following are the rules to be respected and the measures put in place to prevent covid-19 transmission.
- Inside our hospitality and boxes there are dispensers containing sanitizing solutions that we invite you to use.
- Our cars, as well as all the technical equipment made available to clients and students, are subject to continuous controls and sanitization.
- In order to avoid group meetings, the courses previously identified as group courses are now held on an individual basis.
- We provide our drivers and instructors (and eventually, on request, also for clients and students) with ffp2 and ffp3 masks for exclusive use on board the cars.
Rules for our clients:
- It is compulsory to book your experience on the track at least 24 hours in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then wait for confirmation of the booking by our staff. People without a reservation will not be admitted on board our cars.
- Inside our hospitality and box it is compulsory to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks, correctly.
- It is obligatory to maintain the established safety distance of at least one meter inside our hospitality and box.
- A maximum of one guest per client is allowed access to the hospitality and box.
- People with body temperature above 37.5°C will not be allowed inside our spaces.
- We ask to promptly report any possible disease and/or fever to the Management and/or the organization.
Dazeroa300 is in constant contact with the structures hosting its activities, as well as with ACI Sport and the competent authorities connected to it to monitor the evolution of the situation.
We also recommend referring to the internal protocol of the structures hosting our activities (Nuvolari circuit).