Sessions on the racetrack driving a Radical SR3 Supersport
A unique driving experience on the racetrack on-board of a Radical SR3 Supersport with the assistance of a professional driver who will be at your full disposal and will look after you during the entire driving session.
Launched in 2002, this is the most popular and widely produced Radical model, with more than 300 units made. The machine is built on a spaceframe chassis and uses a series of engines that comes from motorbikes, developed by Powertec, with variable power: it starts from a 1300 cm³ of 205 hp (153 kW), a 1500 cm³ of 252 hp (188 kW) and finally a 1500 cm³ turbo of 330 hp (246 kW).
- Engine: 1500 cc
- Maximum power: 252 CV (188 kW) at 9500 giri/min
- Transmission: ATB QUAIFE self-locking differential
- Six-speed sequential gearbox
- Weight: 465 kg
- Welcome coffee and registration
- Technical briefing with a professional instructor (about 30 mins)
- Getting ready procedure: participants will be asked to wear our rental race suits, as well as our disposable balaclavas and our helmets with special intercom systems
- Driving position
- Driving experience on the racetrack (duration may vary considering the number of purchased sessions)
- Guests can watch driving sessions from the pit lane
- End of the activity and driving certificates
You will not have to wait for long to drive our cars as we will give you the chance to book the day and time you prefer for your driving experience.
YOUR BOOKING INCLUDES
- Racetrack access
- Car rental
- Assistance of a professional driver/instructor
- Technical briefing before the driving experience (30 mins)
- Intercom helmet and disposable balaclava
- FIA approved race suit
- Free guests access
- Hospitality and garage access with coffee-break service
- Tyre consumption
- Rain insurance
- Racing car special daily insurance
The driving experience itself might have different durations, depending on the number of the purchased sessions, from a minimum of a hour and a half and up. It includes the time for getting ready, the technical briefing, the driving experience and the final de-briefing activity. Each session lasts 25 minutes. At the end of each session we will have a bit of time for checking the performances of the driving experience and communicating with the driver.